Wearing a school uniform gives the children a sense of belonging and an identity within the school. The school policy is to encourage the children to take pride in their appearance and to wear the correct uniform at all times.
- Regent Farm First School sweatshirt or cardigan Available from Tots to Teams
- White polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore (leggings are not allowed)
- Blue summer gingham dress
- Black school shoes (please only send lace up shoes if your child can do their own laces). Trainers are not allowed for school unless it is a non-uniform or sports day.
- Book bag (or backpack from year 2 upwards). A branded bag is available from Tots to Teams, or a plain blue book bag can be purchased from other retailers.
- Plain white T-Shirt
- Black or blue, plain shorts or track suit bottoms
- Trainers or Sandshoes
We want our uniform to be as affordable as possible. Whilst many families choose to purchase some branded items this is not essential. The only item we ask to be branded with the school logo is our jumper or cardigan.
You can order branded items direct from our supplier Tots to Teams. You can either order online or by visiting their shop. The shop is based at the following address: -
Tots to Teams, Kingston Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE3 2EF
Online orders - https://totstoteams.com/regent-farm-first-school
Examples of available branded items - all items other than the jumper/cardigan are optional